Name: Revival of the DarkRO Radio
Deadline: None in perspective, but ASAP.
Progress: [|||-------] 30.00142%
Last update: April 22, 2008
Just like the project title says, this is a recycled-from-it's-ashes project and comes from the previously elaborated DarkRO radio that was shut down when Maurice left the official administrative team. Our main goal and focus is to create a well spread radio, with logic and coherent time zones, a schedule as of who does what, a team united under a banner and most of all a replacement to traditional and conventional musical means of distraction when playing RO.
First step would be finalising the official Radio team by completing the DJ recruiting along with any administrative positions we might need concerning the radio (Radio leader?). Here is a preliminary outskirt of the Radio Team :
- One leader (currently Rain) charge of schedule administration, object orientation as well as human ressource management.
- A number of DJs varrying from 4 to 8, based on the following points :
- Diversity of musical tastes
- Time zone differences
- Weekly schedule filling
- Diversity of interraction types and methods
- Abilities to communicate with general public
- A web administrator capable of dealing with the changes the Radio Station procudes as well as dealing with it's update, maintenance and developement.
- Finishing team member recruiting.
- Establishing remaining DJ connections to Shoutcast server.
- Establishing members' schedule and air times.
- Establishing valid request system.
- Establishing an ingame guild (Force) for the radio as well as a forum mask.
- Elaborating a valid and purposeful publicity campaign to promote use of the radio.
- Declare any other possible use of the concept (events, annoucements ... ).
- Configuring basic softwares.
- Establishing concepts and goals.
- Basic recruiting (1-4 DJs, Leader).
That's about it for the project. Any questions or clarifications needed, just ask =o)