Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:45 AM

Everything has been said; good luck in real life ;D

-Ero

#32 OFFLINE   Kazer

Kazer

Loveable Leanne

• Honorary Members
  • 1,077 posts
  • Interests:Dark RO, video games, anime, magna, D&D, dragons, raping, giving people the atomic flash, and fuzzy cute things ^^
  • Honors: Former: Wiki Moderator

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:50 AM

MOMO!!!! you better msn me! Besides I think you'll find once you start working fun iswhat you focus on <3 Have fun and visit me anytime ok?

#33 OFFLINE   kayie-

kayie-

Frou Frou

• Advanced Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:58 AM

I was under the impression that things were all fine.
In the long run, Yea.. And I knew it will all gonna happen but...
I wasn't expecting this to be this early...

All has been said quite well.
We just have to get over it, i guess...

Thanks for the memories everyone.

It was all great.
Two-thumbs up for you, Maurice.

-Kayie

#34 OFFLINE   Krois

Krois

Forum Lurker

• Advanced Members
  • 671 posts
  • Honors: Level 10 Lurker

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:05 AM

I knew this would happen one day but just wasn't expecting it to be so sudden. But anyhow, it's been an honour and pleasure to play in your server. Although I don't play other server much, but this is the best server I've played and it should be on the world record permanently. It's been the only server I am willing to devote myself to actually try and help it develop although I didn't do much but too bad it has to end this way.

Anyhow, I wish you good luck with your future and best wishes on whatever you do. Thank you for the creation of this server where I met so many people and made friends with people I normally wouldn't. There's nothing like DarkRO, nothing will ever replace it and it will be the best server ever, period.

---

On the other hand, I wonder what will happen to those stupid PhP sellers, now they have to find another server to do it. And I bet lots of people going to moan about it, especially those Filipino that usually post on forum about the littlest things. This can be fun to watch.

#35 OFFLINE   reporter_terrick

reporter_terrick

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:05 AM

hey
yeh good luck wit ur real life issues and yeh it is just a game and it was a fun game and thansk for giving us all the opportunity to play darkRO it has been the best server ive played and the only one ive donated too...ive been here a almost as long as u started it...and if u need ppl to run it my mates an i can we have 1 server goin now as it is wit all our custom items maps...and taekwon class and stuff like that so yeh....and it has been fun playin dark......so enjoy ur life now

#36 OFFLINE   Shada

Shada

I did it all for the Cookie!

• Honorary Members
  • 480 posts
  • Interests:Cookies, and teddy bears, and adorable kittens.
  • Honors: Former Pie GM

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:08 AM

Well Momo, I can't really say I knew you, because I don't. But I do know that you are a very kind and generous man, I am very grateful for you allowing us the ability to be on this very awesome server.

You were very kind to me, from answering simple questions, to helping with donation issues, and I won't forget that. I hope you have a very good life and I hope you succeed in all you do.

Thank you very much, I wish you the best.

PS. Nows I can't become Police on Pie, boo. j/k j/k http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

Shada

#37 OFFLINE   chemistry

chemistry

Ghostring

• Advanced Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:08 AM

Dark-RO the best server ever
good luck to your new life and your new work

#38 OFFLINE   Kingbow

Kingbow

Tasty targets beware!

• Advanced Members
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, eating, and smiling like an idiot.

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:12 AM

yeah I thought everything would be fine... Can't someone like take over the server for you? please?

/sob
I cant stand the thought that we only have 2 months...

#39 OFFLINE   SuperMark

SuperMark

Mi Amor~

• Advanced Members
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:basketball , billiards , Hiking, Mt. Climbing, Nature Trips.

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:13 AM

OMG!!! Another Withdrawal sYndrOme for Me http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/sad.gif Thank you so much moMo... Eventhough I've been Banned so many times for different cases, pie or force and now ...ohhhhhhhhhhhh I still cant belive it.. Hoping for some body to carry this server, i really gonna miss you guys.

#40 OFFLINE   Rain

Rain

"Capcom - Star Man"

• Honorary Members
  • 705 posts
  • Honors: Former Force GM

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:14 AM

Gnah <3.

Thanks Mo =].

#41 OFFLINE   Shard

Shard

Rawr ~_~

• Advanced Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

All I have to say is. Maurice you have made a very good ro server and thank you for making a server I have had so much
fun for. If dark-ro is for good going down. Good luck with your life and have good accomplishments.

*Wonders if there is any other amazing server like this one*

....doubt >_<

#42 OFFLINE   GrayNinja93

GrayNinja93

I Cant Stop, Love Love Love <3

• Advanced Members
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:playing dark ro, watching youtube videos, playing audition

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:21 AM

even tho i played ONLY FORCE id say this game total pwns any rpg game ever
maurice is pwnage and im glad to spend time in this server as well and gl in ur
future life too.. also i wana say to everyone else it was nice being unioned together

dark ro forever <3

#43 OFFLINE   Lucaum/Ace

Lucaum/Ace

Poring

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:25 AM

what ll i say? The Best Server The Best Friends The Best WoE The Best Guild The Best RAGNAROK! Dark RO is not a server is a game!
Dark RO is RAGNAROK

(Portuguese)Agradecendo os noobs de gef fild sempre adorei matar voces XD zuera sempre amei voces bibas de gef fild e boa sorte...
Agradecimentos Especiais: Huor Gordo, Susana Gordelicious, Blows bokete, lipEMO , Chacal pega no meu..., Gnoob...,Nito negao XD,Caio Pac Man,Eduardaum(otimo trabalho sobre Gleison), kamal sem...., Bard Guardian parcero de caio no come come...,Daiwolker troka figurinha com kanino e vice versa, itachi famoso morre facil, LMASTER famoso xorao q nunca cato ninguem, xXxClowxXx da pra perceber o kara tem problema..usa nome Clow nun char Wiz O_o....mas continuando a lista de nego....,Near Gaucho q ker impor respeito em um jogo completamente semelhante o Clodovil XD ,Messi o famoso usador de Open Core o nego dexava uns 10 BOT ligado de madruga ausehausheaushe....messi s2 XD...,sarutobas biba...cansei o resto q se fufu xD
By Ace

#44 OFFLINE   saint-eater

saint-eater

j o y c e e <3

• Advanced Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:34 AM

/sob

i started playing dark-ro last summer of 2007, since then dark-ro has been a part of my daily routine, but, as lord shadow said it, all good things come to an end.
anyways, bye to all,
and, maurice thnx for everything,

nweis, if you have some plan to keep the server up, just drop it off my house, we're just neighbours, /no1

#45 OFFLINE   SuperMark

SuperMark

Mi Amor~

• Advanced Members
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:basketball , billiards , Hiking, Mt. Climbing, Nature Trips.

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:37 AM

Good Bye Dark-Ro Force !!! Thanks to all of you !!! I'm still hoping somebody will took over this server or maybe make DARK-RO2 Server http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users