• This topic is locked This topic is locked
284 replies to this topic

#16 OFFLINE   FuryXone

FuryXone

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:09 AM

I played here for two years, and i gotta say its been really fun and lots of experiences. I made so many friends in the past two years and, i hope we can still keep in touch =D. Well thank you Momo for everything!
  • CubClegorMurl likes this

#17 OFFLINE   metagross

metagross

Life > RO s2.

• Advanced Members
  • 529 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:10 AM

Maurice, ty u, and like Dro is going down, my rag live too. I'll play another same-style game.
Dro is the best heavy-custom server i already played, and be sure that it will in the memory of lots of players.
Thank u again by create this server.

Luck in ur life. =3~

#18 OFFLINE   Huor**

Huor**

Poporing

• Advanced Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:10 AM

I play here also, starting from the time that opened...
I will miss
^ _ ^

#19 OFFLINE   khmaiguy22

khmaiguy22

Boliath

• Advanced Members
  • 200 posts
  • Interests:whatever is clever

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:16 AM

Jesus, do you see a the bottom on how many players are looking at this... This is crazy, I dont believe d<

#20 OFFLINE   Mani

Mani

Quiting!!

• Advanced Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:17 AM

if it will have as, I vote for ZALUNE that is new than maurice to be ADM of the DARKRO it not to close..
I find that nobody wants that one of the best ones serves finishes now u.u

#21 OFFLINE   Pokey

Pokey

Poring

• Advanced Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

I'm a bit depressed that the fact that the server's closing down, but, hey, you DO have a life to live, so I suppose the lot of us could get one, too (If you do, good for you! Because I certainly don't, rofl. XD )

Thanks for keeping the server up, Momo. XP Good luck in getting a job.

#22 OFFLINE   Atsushi

Atsushi

oliveyou[:

• Honorary Members
  • 139 posts
  • Honors: Former Red Cross Society Leader | Blue Cross Society Founder

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:22 AM

I thought this was just a rumor.

Well, it was nice playing this server. http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif Glad I met a lot of people<3

Momosaur. *Patpat* Its okay :< hope you do well in...uh. Life! http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!

#23 OFFLINE   Kitty-San

Kitty-San

daydreamer

• Advanced Members
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:ask me D:

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:24 AM

I've played Ro for more than 5 years and this is the Best Server I Played, and you've been the best Admin I've met n.n Thank you for everything Momo, You've been always so kind and patient and always did your best for the server and Dark Ro Users.
Thanks to you I got to know very important people for me, and for that I'll be eternally thankful xD.
I hope you have an awesome life, a lot waits ahead, take care, bless ya
Lin

#24 OFFLINE   RevaGenesis

RevaGenesis

赤い彗星

• Advanced Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

congrats on finishing school

you were the best GM/coder/mod/w/e I've ever seen in an MMORPG, that's why dark RO is basically the best private server around

good luck with real life, and let's hope he passes the baton to the right people

#25 OFFLINE   chibisuke

chibisuke

Mastering

• Advanced Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:26 AM

OMFG, I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! >> i wasted so much money donating. >< oh well.. =P

Thank you for everything! I appreciate all the things you've done for this server and the community. Thank you! I was always remember this server untill the day i die. =)

Like many of you used to say: "It's just a game. Don't make it a life matter."

Even though i know its just a game, its still a game that has become a part of my life for at least 2 years now and it'll be hard for me to stop doing something that i've been doing for over 2 years now. To tell the truth, i've actually tryed to quit playing Darkro, but i kept on coming back cause its so much fun here. I love everything about this place. =) It'll be sad at first, but as time passes by, i'll find a way to get through. http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

P.S. i wish you the best of luck in life. ^^

Posted Image

-Chibisuke

#26 OFFLINE   Chozo

Chozo

Unhatched Egg

• Advanced Members
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:27 AM

So sad... DarkRO is where I started, it was the first and one of the only servers I've ever played (besides ONE other server)

#27 OFFLINE   Beschwa

Beschwa

Mauve

• Advanced Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:30 AM

Well, DarkRO has been the best Ragnarok Server i've ever played, it is good and what's even better is the community, and as long as that stay it'll be all good, but anywho, goodluck in life ~.^. But i do hope it's just a temporary thing. Because.. DarkRO is like the Glue that holds everyone together, without it, there is no motivation, or Drive to talk to anyone else on MSN, or anywhere else for that matter. But yea, as i said, I DO hope it is just temporary.

#28 OFFLINE   Allure

Allure

Ulzzang Hunter

• Advanced Members
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:32 AM

Wow, I've been on this server for a few years and I must say there has been ALOT of things happening and things just keep always changing. Bah good times~ /swt

#29 OFFLINE   S h a d o w

S h a d o w

Marin

• Advanced Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:41 AM

thanks, i had fun in this pass 2 year. yepp good things will always have an end.

#30 OFFLINE   surjib17

surjib17

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 12:43 AM

omg/ 2months is not worthed for those who donate, definitely they will still think they're cheatedk, but how about those one making full effort just to have their items. so from now on till march 20, are u saying we should stop playing, everyone thought your ok, but having this post is unfair coz ur discouraging us, you gvie us 2months till judgement...this is unfair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users