• 754 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

True >O

#18 OFFLINE   Igna-X

Igna-X

SMOKE WEED EVERY DUCK

• Advanced Members
  • 1,586 posts
  • Interests:Ser un troll profesional, incendiar los sueños de los infantes y tu vieja.

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:24 PM

I said that <.< But yeah... joo really should interview him (if you find him omg).

By the way, I'd like to form part of the Dark RO Newspaper team.

P.S: More than the half of my posts (or... 9/10 of them) are in the Spanish section :o

And other Postdata... why that much if a real newspaper haven't all you said, Kazer? D:

#19 OFFLINE   Neon~

Neon~

@seeclothes

• Advanced Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:59 PM

Maybe we should have a Newspaper translating team too? Like since tons of people don't speak english and all.

#20 OFFLINE   RunicBlaze

RunicBlaze

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:music, drawing, and pc...^^ also sports specially soccer

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

What if i havent met the 100 posts mark?? :ph34r: i just restarted a few weeks ago
can I (we) still help.... maybe .. hmmm unoficial writers .. or help around with ideas and stuff?
you could have ... hmmmm
2000000 zeny to post the product/item you'r selling in the marketing section of the newspaper ??? http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/huh.gif
i dunno ..

Edited by RunicBlaze, 15 September 2007 - 07:55 PM.

#21 OFFLINE   Allure

Allure

Ulzzang Hunter

• Advanced Members
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:You

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:23 AM

I actually think this is a good idea. Some ideas could be like a little section like say "Sinx Tip Of The Week" lol or something else.

#22 OFFLINE   Igna-X

Igna-X

SMOKE WEED EVERY DUCK

• Advanced Members
  • 1,586 posts
  • Interests:Ser un troll profesional, incendiar los sueños de los infantes y tu vieja.

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:22 AM

Meh... about that "Newspaper translating team", I don't think it's a good idea (since it's already hard to translate everything with a perfect grammar, from a lenguage to another one), what would be a good idea it's to have a Newspaper International Team-thingy, but not on the wiki, in the forum, for every International forum (Spanish section, Filipino section, Brazilian section, Italian section, French section, Russian section... you know what I mean).

So :B Bay.

#23 OFFLINE   Resha

Resha

Simp|y Amazing =)

• Advanced Members
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:watching anime, volleyball, badminton, playing RO

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:14 AM

Hmm.. Could i nominate myself for a task O_O >;D Grammar is rarely a problem for me(Well, at least it will be understood by the majority). =)

#24 OFFLINE   Kazer

Kazer

Loveable Leanne

• Honorary Members
  • 1,077 posts
  • Interests:Dark RO, video games, anime, magna, D&D, dragons, raping, giving people the atomic flash, and fuzzy cute things ^^
  • Honors: Former: Wiki Moderator

Posted 16 September 2007 - 01:34 PM

There would be too many classes for a tip of the day unless its a joke. Thats why we'd have a person to write a section on classes and what not. I was thinkign of people could send them questions and they could answer 4-5 as a section.

<3

PS: Well since its a news paper like thing we can base some stuff off real ones. Then of course add our own fun stuff. These are just starting ideas anyway

#25 OFFLINE   Maurice

Maurice

Founder

• Founder
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:49 AM

I'm glad people are interested in this. http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

I hope to be able to nominate about 5-6 people to form the Writing board within the next week. It'd be best if half was from Force and half from Pie (hybrid players are most welcomed too xD).
If you can think of other people who are good at writing or who would be interested in such a project please make them aware of this project asap. It'd be great if we could have a high number of candidates from the start up.

Another department I just thought of for the Writing team: Reporter.
- Some could get (future) kRO updates and post them here. Basically, that's what Pata de loro has been doing for a while now so I actually see him fit for this job. http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/tongue.gif
- Some others could handle interviews when asked to.
- And more reporter-type-like jobs.

Of course, as I mentioned before, even though you have a specific task, you are free to help in other departments/areas/divisions too. Well, it'll be up to the board to decide how the team will be organized but that wouldn't be a bad idea I think.

Thanks to everyone. It seems that many of you are having tons of ideas already and that's great! ^^

Keep it up!

#26 OFFLINE   Munchy Guy

Munchy Guy

Drops

• Advanced Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:23 AM

"I want to be part of the writing team"

#27 OFFLINE   Igna-X

Igna-X

SMOKE WEED EVERY DUCK

• Advanced Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:24 AM

Wee, you said my name in one of your posts~~ That's so nice of you~~ OMG I'm so excited~~
Of course I'm joking <_<

He He He~~ n_n I think I can do interviews of "Important" Latin people if anyone else can't, since alot of Chilean people (excluding Matias) has "F" on English. Am I wrong? Ask Pablo (spiro x).

#28 OFFLINE   Neon~

Neon~

@seeclothes

• Advanced Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 10:26 PM

:o Don't forget me. http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

#29 OFFLINE   Sir Fergus

Sir Fergus

Dr. House~

• Advanced Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

I could also interview some latin ppl... and I have an idea for the interviews! >http://dark-ro.net/f...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
"Who is the best pvper in each dungeon?"
For ex in pay_dun00, or orcsdun01, or louyang_fild01 and all that! what doya think?

#30 OFFLINE   Maurice

Maurice

Founder

• Founder
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 11:00 PM

It is time to move ahead with the project since it seems everyone like it. ^^

Check out the Writing team here: http://dark-ro.net/f...showtopic=39192

Or simply head over to the new DarkRO Newspaper forum: http://dark-ro.net/f...p?showforum=156

First post updated with progresses and new tasks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users