8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pelleproppell

pelleproppell

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:09 PM

Hello,

I have a couple old accounts which I haven't used for years. I would like to use it again, but for some reason, the server doesnt recognize any of my login names.

The site control panel isnt being very helpful when it comes to recovery either. When providing username, email and serial code, all i get is a "Wrong information provided".

What i would like to know is: Are all of my accounts deleted? I tried to search around, but I couldn't find any info about accounts being deleted due to inactivity. If its not deleted, I would be happy to have it recovered.

I have dug up all the old account creation mails and copypasted the serial directly to the text field, so im sure the point of fault is not wrong serial.

The mentioned accounts are created in the period 2007-2009.

Edited by pelleproppell, 03 June 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#2 OFFLINE   ChadyM

ChadyM

Curbside Watermelon

• Advanced Members
  • 379 posts
  • Interests:I really like breaking stuffs anywhere whether be it irl or in any game. I love breaking an Emperium. I like to break pretentious-hypocrite beings. I Green Stuffs. Watermelon. Turtle. Bacon.
    Chady~
  • Honors: Former Tester

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:56 AM

Accounts can be pruned.

#3 OFFLINE   Jeau

Jeau

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:48 AM

it's been 7 years since I've stopped playing Dark-RO because there are gossips that it will be closed down so I stopped waiting for updates, and now that It's up again, I tried to open my Accounts and it was banned for reasons I don't Know and the others are already unregistered.. so I Registered a new account I manage to get the confirmation link but when I input the Password and click "Finish Registration" Nothing Happens.. is there any problem with the registration now?

Hope you guys could Help me regarding this matter have a good day.

#4 OFFLINE   conz07

conz07

Poring

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:17 PM

same thing happened to me. I cant click the finish registration.

#5 OFFLINE   keanubartm

keanubartm

Mastering

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:38 PM

i need help in my account too!

#6 OFFLINE   tah

tah

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:25 PM

Hi everyone, I also need help on my account. i want to play this game again but i can't recover my account from 2009

#7 OFFLINE   Kawasaki

Kawasaki

Poring

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

it's been 7 years since I've stopped playing Dark-RO because there are gossips that it will be closed down so I stopped waiting for updates, and now that It's up again, I tried to open my Accounts and it was banned for reasons I don't Know and the others are already unregistered.. so I Registered a new account I manage to get the confirmation link but when I input the Password and click "Finish Registration" Nothing Happens.. is there any problem with the registration now?

Hope you guys could Help me regarding this matter have a good day.

Me too i need create one new account to my friend...

#8 OFFLINE   Neap

Neap

Poring

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Card Collected ~
    Assassin Cross: 6
    MasterSmith: 2
    Lord Knight: 2
    Sniper: 4
    High Priest: 3
    High Wizard: 3
    Poring: 9999999

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

The Dark-Ro website is broken as of now. And no one is fixing it. Hope this problem will get fixed soon. Too many players want to play this RO until the end. :(

#9 OFFLINE   YoungAC

YoungAC

Poring

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Being Annoying

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:19 AM

Dark-RO is already dying. Vendors already staying @ the game. Play another RO. its Better than to recover your account here /sigh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users