Estimated Patch Date: Sunday, July 31, 21:00:00 Server Time
- Fixed an issue where Banryu would decrease its user's agility by 2.
- Fixed an issue where Yggdrasil Box can only be stacked at a certain number.
- Fixed issues where a few donation and event headgears were droppable, tradable, or npc-sellable.
- Fixed an issue where Alice Card where boss & player resistances were switched.
- Due to a currently unfixable bug with Eddga card, its effects have been disabled.
- Fixed an issue where Mercury Helm was removed from the game.
- Fixed an issue where Menblatt Card increases ranged defense instead of ranged attack.
- Fixed an issue where Cenere Card also decreases skill cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where the storage's armor and weapon tab labels were switched.
- Increased High Wizard card's damage penalty from -50% to -75%.
- The penalty also now affects miscellaneous damage (eg. Sacrifice)
- Modified Lord Knight card's effect:
- When 1 card is equipped, increase Spear Boomerang damage by 50%.
- When 2 cards are equipped, each card increases Spear Boomerang damage by 40% (80% total).
- Disabled all existing percent-based recovery items with the exception of the following:
- Red Potion
- Yellow Potion
- Blue Potion
- Orange Potion
- White Potion
- Yggdrasil Berry
- Yggdrasil Seed
Donations & Events
- New prizes at the Event manager will be available in tomorrow's patch!
- In addition to the event headgear rotation, all previous event rotations and rare, previously unobtainable headgear, are now bundled in the Event Surprise egg for 8 Golden Event Coins.
- New ticket prizes at the Donation manager will be available in tomorrow's patch!
- In addition to the donation headgear rotation, all previous donation rotations are now bundled in the Donation Throwback Surprise Egg for 15T ($15)!
- More information can be found here.
Bug Frag Program
- Following the closing of the Tester's branch, we will also implement the Bug Frag Program. Players who report bugs (and are confirmed by the Development staff), will receive marks depending on the priority level of the report.
1 - Immediate (10 Marks)
A report is considered immediate if it threatens the immediate stability of the server (eg. suspected player-made disconnections). Note that it is only considered as such if it outlines the source of the bug and the proper steps to replicate it.
2 - NPC Script (5 Marks)
A report is considered as an NPC Script bug if there is a major logic flaw in the script, causing it to perform actions it is not supposed to do (or lack thereof).
3 - Website (5 Marks) New Website Pending, category not available at the moment
A report is considered as a Website bug if there is a website or control panel feature that does not perform its intended function.
4 - Client (3 Marks)
A report is considered a Client bug if a client feature is not properly functioning (eg. character creation bug).
5 - Item Script/Effect (1 Mark)
A report is considered an Item Script and Effect bug if an in-game item does not perform its function based on its description.
- Upon reaching certain number of marks, a players is eligible to receive a reward in which there are 3 possible rewards.
- Rank 1 : 10 Marks ; Drooping Gunslinger top headgear reward
- Rank 2 : 20 Marks ; Mad Hatter top/middle headgear reward
- Rank 3 : 30 Marks ; Morocc Kid Servant animated middle headgear reward
- As such, there will be certain limitations and additional rules enforced.
- Reports must follow proper formatting, otherwise it will be automatically discarded.
- In addition to formatting, reports must also be placed in the proper subforum, eg. client bugs in client section, in-game bugs in force section.
- Reports must contain an adequate description. Higher adequacy is required for higher priority reports.
- Only one person may be credited for the report.
- Only confirmed reports will be credited.
- In duplicate reports, the person who posted the bug the earliest while following proper formatting will receive the credit.
- Current pending, confirmed, and in-progress reports in the bug report forum will take full credit.
- A fix for the Berserk Pitcher bug is still in progress, please bear with us until the issue is addressed. For the meanwhile, anyone caught using this skill will receive a temporary ban.
- We are still looking into the issue regarding an exploit in LHZ04 instancing, as such the dungeon will stay closed until further notice.