333 replies to this topic

#31 OFFLINE   oniwashu

oniwashu

Kuvshinov

• Advanced Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • Interests:Digital Art

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

We will also be planning a few things to compensate our players for the downtime, so stay tuned to have a blast once the server comes back on!

I wonder what could this be. Anyway at least all Forcies can have some vacation at the moment. Get the *TezFiltered* out on the real world and breathe air.

#32 OFFLINE   mdaler22

mdaler22

Mastering

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Latina, Koreans, Japanese, Russians and Women in Amsterdam.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:32 AM

bugs bugs bugs

#33 OFFLINE   Xerxes

Xerxes

Seasons Change

• Advanced Members
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:N/A

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:47 AM

ROFL and ROR would be fine too. :P

#34 OFFLINE   Mallow

Mallow

d0n't me Lodi... xD hahahaha

• Support & Order Academy
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

surprises................... (giggles)

THQ, Invasion, staff events..........................................................................

more more more

(excited)

xD

./gg

• kashim8800 likes this

#35 OFFLINE   sosodef213

sosodef213

Poring

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:spamming DESPERADO in WOE /gg

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

jedi's bugs skill  /ok

#36 OFFLINE   pay0y

pay0y

Marin

• Warned
  • 397 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:19 AM

Please disable vending in Prontera. It's becoming messy. =o

Also, new map for go 26? I prefer the old mall location. And, also the 2-4 cell restriction when opening a vend/pub. It's kind of annoying. If we sellers wanted to pub, we still have to try certain spaces if we're able to open a pub there.

And more hourly event? It doesn't need to be hourly actually. But just to atleast lessen the dull atmosphere. Prizes can be like something Old Blue Box, or an improvised one. Which can give random foods, christmas/summer suit, blue gemstone or etc. OR, here's another. I'd like to call this uhh..  New 'hourly' prize: 'Rock Event Coin'. For every 10 or whatever of it, they can change it to the 'Normal' event prizes, which is the 'Bronze Event Coin'. I'm sure people would wait for it. Or even wake up for it. Same as I do whenever it is time for Invasion.

And also, @duel. Nah, not much of a problem. But lessen the 60 minute cooldown? Or you could suggest that we just warp in fields. Or you could just remove the command. Either way I'm good.

New town map? o-o

Edit: Bring back the Bot Hunter. :< I can still see them.

i agree that disable of vending in prontera.

But i don't agree  to remove @duel command. what do u want even in town while u siting someone kill u. LOL

#37 OFFLINE   pay0y

pay0y

Marin

• Warned
  • 397 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

Por favor no modifiques los GP que te dan los Pecos en GR.

Podrían poner un NPC que venda Créditos para la gente que junta $ en GR y después se le facilitaría MUCHÍSIMO cambiar el Zeny por los Credits en dicho NPC.

Por ultimo diría que ya que tienen un ANTI-Bot bueno... Saquen el pk de GR :_.

Muchas veces me he comido GARRONES de pasar 5 horas ahi dentro y de repente aparece uno y plah, me mata y chau 5 horas de farmeo.

Me parece que eso, no es muy justo que digamos. Con el anti-bot que tienen no debería suceder nada si cambian eso en Gr... 

No es mas que mi humilde opinión. Si es que alguien se molesta y lee, gracias por leer y ocupar 5 minutos de su tiempo.

Att:

Raven_Heart | Norberto Sanchez | - MERCY - | 

mira sobre los GP de los Pecos  estoy de acuerdo, pero de un NPC que venda créditos no estoy de acuerdo ya que existe una quest para cambiar de zeny a créditos solo búscala y te facilitara la vida xD.

ese fue mi aporte por hoy

English please.

Carlos tagalog pls LOLS

#38 OFFLINE   cyruscvc

cyruscvc

4a 75 69 7a 20 73 75 63 6b 73

• Advanced Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

Also, new map for go 26? I prefer the old mall location. And, also the 2-4 cell restriction when opening a vend/pub. It's kind of annoying. If we sellers wanted to pub, we still have to try certain spaces if we're able to open a pub there.

And more hourly event? It doesn't need to be hourly actually. But just to atleast lessen the dull atmosphere. Prizes can be like something Old Blue Box, or an improvised one. Which can give random foods, christmas/summer suit, blue gemstone or etc. OR, here's another. I'd like to call this uhh..  New 'hourly' prize: 'Rock Event Coin'. For every 10 or whatever of it, they can change it to the 'Normal' event prizes, which is the 'Bronze Event Coin'. I'm sure people would wait for it. Or even wake up for it. Same as I do whenever it is time for Invasion.

And also, @duel. Nah, not much of a problem. But lessen the 60 minute cooldown? Or you could suggest that we just warp in fields. Or you could just remove the command. Either way I'm good.

New town map? o-o

But i don't agree  to remove @duel command. what do u want even in town while u siting someone kill u. LOL

You have to accept the duel invitation first before you can attack each other.

#39 OFFLINE   sOon

sOon

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

Can't wait for the update . . :) suggestion for gm's can you make the black market bulk vending use @autotrade command? For a change . . :)

#40 OFFLINE   twisk22

twisk22

Gaara of the Sand

• Advanced Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

New town map? o-o

will i prefer not to remove the vending in prontera.. its a welcome for the new players seeing the main village full of people rather than empty. (even if its autotrade)....

#41 OFFLINE   Vel

Vel

Drops

• Advanced Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

make events and the winner get the items, i mean usable items that get you a skill when you use it.

You can say this may break the balance of power among the players but the players won that item so it should be fine

This is one of the worst ideas so far.

#42 OFFLINE   pay0y

pay0y

Marin

• Warned
  • 397 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

New town map? o-o

will i prefer not to remove the vending in prontera.. its a welcome for the new players seeing the main village full of people rather than empty. (even if its autotrade)....

yeah. its welcome for new player but u cannot see the players who stanby in prontera.  and also we cannot make a little event in the center of prontera. ex: dice event. and become dirty look. while there is auto vending.

#43 OFFLINE   Xerxes

Xerxes

Seasons Change

• Advanced Members
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:N/A

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:03 PM

Vends in the Main town is important but not in the middle of the road cuz it's a bit annoying while you're walking and accidentally opening a shop. Or maybe Mall is the only place.

#44 OFFLINE   Fuji<3

Fuji<3

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Waiting for the BIG Update...

/bulb  /bulb  /bulb 

/ok  /ok  /ok 

#45 OFFLINE   Darcism

Darcism

Valar Morghulis

• Advanced Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

New town map? o-o

It seems that you haven't tried @duel.

New town map? o-o

There are still a lot of players in prontera they could see. It's just that they are scattered. Oh well.

Vends in the Main town is important but not in the middle of the road cuz it's a bit annoying while you're walking and accidentally opening a shop. Or maybe Mall is the only place.

True.

New town map? o-o

yeah. its welcome for new player but u cannot see the players who stanby in prontera.  and also we cannot make a little event in the center of prontera. ex: dice event. and become dirty look. while there is auto vending.

Probably another map? ;___;

Edited by Darcism, 05 September 2014 - 12:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users