P12] Guidelines/rules/constitution Review

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#16 OFFLINE   -=Roxas=-

-=Roxas=-

Just stand up and scream, the tainted clock is counting down

• Advanced Members
  • 802 posts
  • Interests:I Like to play almost every intrument,Um Listen Music, Playing games, Writting songs, Skateboard

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:02 AM

^The punishments are there for a reason, people barely respect them even they can hit their face.

Motivation..? for what? actually they are working hard already to keep the server up. and giving them bonus for being good? the players are some kind of dog? lol. There is opinions i know but i think this has not to be a bonus plus. the bonus is that you are able to play the server free charge :)

@Topic

I also want some stuff to be changed in the rules such as sno etc. (some rules are quite outdated and some hasn't even been added. Support this idea 10000000000% out of 100% :3!!!

@edit
There is also a need to recontruct wiki forums because some of the quests etc. are outdated too (such as BTS it has the old keiki's requirements and thats why so many people complain or cannot finish the quest nowdays) Guides here inforums need to be redone(same issue)

#17 OFFLINE   Artificial

Artificial

Just Another Person

• Advanced Members
  • 1,876 posts
  • Interests:Trying new things everyday.Helping a total stranger for the good.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:22 AM

Yes mati, Now that your being strict i hope active staffs will do the same and like being aggressive on there job.

#18 OFFLINE   Kilik

Kilik

Pikachu

• GMs
  • Others: Support & Order

• 6,958 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Likes Playing Ro, Helping People, Hanging out with friends, Facebook
  • Honors: Former Forum Head - Support & Order Head

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:23 AM

@Roxas

They could just update some of the guides on the forum.

#19 OFFLINE   Miles

Miles

Bored

• Honorary Members
  • 1,947 posts
  • Interests:Money
  • Honors: Former Force Event Coordinator | Former Story Writer

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

To punishment!! >:D

#20 OFFLINE   Mapagmahal

Mapagmahal

The Supreme XYZ Technique

• Advanced Members
  • 1,344 posts
  • Interests:Its not what you know its what you can prove.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:13 AM

i will make the anti-inflation bill. ^^
"nobody is allowed to sell and trade items for more than X amount of credits." - bill of sale page blah blah -

#21 OFFLINE   Shield

Shield

Moro Islamic Liberation Front

• Advanced Members
  • 676 posts
  • Interests:Doin one random sh*t at a time.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

^
It's a free market economy. :dry:

#22 OFFLINE   Mapagmahal

Mapagmahal

• Advanced Members
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:11 AM

^
It's a free market economy. :dry:

yes, but sky will not be the limit.

#23 OFFLINE   Shield

Shield

• Advanced Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:27 AM

^
Yes...

WAY beyond that...

"nobody is allowed to sell and trade items for more than X amount of credits."

X=30000 units, virtua-physiological reality. No bill necessary.

Anyway, back to P12, I got a couple of questions here.
Where will the review take place? Will it be here or in an invisible staff forums that ordinary members like me couldn't see? And who does the review?

#24 OFFLINE   Mapagmahal

Mapagmahal

• Advanced Members
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

^
Yes...

WAY beyond that...
X=30000 units, virtua-physiological reality. No bill necessary.

Anyway, back to P12, I got a couple of questions here.
Where will the review take place? Will it be here or in an invisible staff forums that ordinary members like me couldn't see? And who does the review?

u dont get the point. too much "way beyond that" will kill the economy.
virtua-physiological reality speaking, X = infinity. put a LIMIT and inflation will not kill the eco.

#25 OFFLINE   Ghee-Buttersnaps

Ghee-Buttersnaps

Srly bro

• Advanced Members
  • 5,350 posts
  • Interests:THEY SEE ME TROLLIN, THEY HATIN, PATROLLIN THEY TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN' DIRTY
  • Honors: Former Global Moderator.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:01 AM

You shouldnt get muted for an overlarge signature unless you're refusing to change it, in which case you should be muted and have your signature removed. If again you continue the attitude a suspension and so on.

Thats why there needs to be a better punishment list overall with clear limits to everyone.

Ex: S&O member can only ban up to X for Y Punishment, GMs up to x2 and Above can issue punishments higher if accordingly.

Same would go to everyone to ensure a certain fairness per say

Global Mods DO have the power to remove sigs though so should probably just instantly remove them? Also imo 10% warn for overlarge signature is decent punishment (not necessarily muting depending on sig size)

It's called Warn status for a reason...

#26 OFFLINE   Kilik

Kilik

Pikachu

• GMs
  • Others: Support & Order

• 6,958 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Likes Playing Ro, Helping People, Hanging out with friends, Facebook
  • Honors: Former Forum Head - Support & Order Head

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:03 PM

Global Mods DO have the power to remove sigs though so should probably just instantly remove them? Also imo 10% warn for overlarge signature is decent punishment (not necessarily muting depending on sig size)

It's called Warn status for a reason...

In my opinion, Global Mods should at least tell the person if their signature is overlarge. Cause, I had no idea that it was and when you warned me, I was like "Oh okay, Guess I'll change it" But then when I was muted by you, I didn't understand that. No warning, no request for me to change it, absolutely nothing, and the fact that I changed it when I realized I was warned for it and still muted still confused me. And anyway, 10% warn isnt that bad for it.

So, the rules need to be more clear basically.

Edited by Kilik, 07 August 2010 - 12:04 PM.

#27 OFFLINE   Usotsuki

Usotsuki

★~

• Global Mods
  • Others: Storywriter

• 3,411 posts
  • Interests:You under the bluish moonlight of the crescent night ☾

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:13 PM

virtua-physiological reality speaking, X = infinity. put a LIMIT and inflation will not kill the eco

Domain and Range in terms of %, algebraically speaking. Anyway, I believe it will return to normal after the Restructuration.

#28 OFFLINE   Shield

Shield

• Advanced Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:06 AM

u dont get the point. too much "way beyond that" will kill the economy.
virtua-physiological reality speaking, X = infinity. put a LIMIT and inflation will not kill the eco.

Prove it... No theoretical bullcrap please. I want solid evidences.

#29 OFFLINE   MYM-Fallen

MYM-Fallen

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:47 AM

i would say "two thumbs up" for you sir Matias for this projects. another one, you should also give rewards to those who are following the rules, not all punishment. :wub:

#30 OFFLINE   WishBone

WishBone

Power Abuser

• Honorary Members
  • 2,365 posts
  • Location:Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread.
  • Honors: Former Global Moderator

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

In my opinion, Global Mods should at least tell the person if their signature is overlarge. Cause, I had no idea that it was and when you warned me, I was like "Oh okay, Guess I'll change it" But then when I was muted by you, I didn't understand that. No warning, no request for me to change it, absolutely nothing, and the fact that I changed it when I realized I was warned for it and still muted still confused me. And anyway, 10% warn isnt that bad for it.

So, the rules need to be more clear basically.

When dealing with signatures, i usually send the user a PM and give them 3 days to edit or remove their signature. We wouldn't know if the user has something important in their signatures so removing them immediately would upset the user. If the user removes or edits their signature within size limits, they can go on without warning points. But if they do not cooperate within the 3 day period, i remove their signature completely and give them a warning.

If the user receives more than 3 warnings regarding signature size limits, they are still given a 3 day period to either remove or edit it but will also receive an immediate warning. If the user does not cooperate within 3 days, the signature is removed.

This is what i personally do before. But since i had complaints regarding my performance, i tried doing it the way other mods do it. If ever i get re-hired for the Global Moderator position, i'll make sure verbal warnings via the warning system and personal messenger are practiced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users