• This topic is locked This topic is locked
98 replies to this topic

#16 OFFLINE   Matias

Matias

- [ This . space . is . not . for . rent ] -

• Admins
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

Well I cant say Id agree to LHZ cards. While donating (if PvP oriented items get to be added) could help reduce the inflation, there must be some items that can't be obtained through Donation and that need to be exclusive for Either Quests/Events. Donating should not grant a HUGE bonus over the rest of the world. But some small bonus should be allright.

#17 OFFLINE   Tito

Tito

Poring

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:48 AM

^Matias

I got ownt :P, well , umm.....uhmm,...hmm... OK U WIN :D LOL

Anyways Donation System is kind of ok right now, we just have to attract more Donators and less Php Dealer (whether they're buying or selling)

So what is your plan on how to kill the inflation? I just wanna be an informed player.

PS: When is the next Donation Rotation for Event Hats?

Thank You!

#18 OFFLINE   KillerBananas

KillerBananas

Unhatched Egg

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:03 AM

why all of you talking about the price of the [DWING and the LHZ card] fix the bug and that DC's all the time 1st before anything else. how can we play if something like that happend in DRO how can we play freely or how can we play 100% bug free if still something bad happen.

SIR matias if you want to increase the improvement of the DRO fix that. it makes me pissed off.

#19 OFFLINE   Tito

Tito

Poring

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:23 AM

why all of you talking about the price of the [DWING and the LHZ card] fix the bug and that DC's all the time 1st before anything else. how can we play if something like that happend in DRO how can we play freely or how can we play 100% bug free if still something bad happen.

SIR matias if you want to increase the improvement of the DRO fix that. it makes me pissed off.

Sir, this is a wrong topic to be whining/complaining about that stuff.

Please learn how to use "search button" because many players already reported that problem before, and Matias, and the rest of DarkRO Staffs are trying their best to find bugs and fix them.

Edited by Tito, 19 August 2010 - 06:24 AM.

#20 OFFLINE   Ralphilicious

Ralphilicious

Afrokun

• Advanced Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

weve already hit that bug awhile ago and it was fixed by matias. we told him that the cause of it was that if some Gyps/clowns use bug SONGS and recon and when he/she died the server got dc, and rght after matias and I tested it he fixed it ASAP so you guys will stop braggin about it.. now the server is closed for much more deeper fixation STILL you are Complaining about it?.. what you guys want them to do ei?? pls just wait and do other thngs like ENJOYING YOUR REAL LIFE.. tnx

#21 OFFLINE   Thezka

Thezka

Poporing

• Advanced Members
  • 273 posts
  • Interests:============
    Love Playing RO's
    Soundtrip ,Basketball,fun games
    Watching tv,Eating =]

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:22 AM

@tito

Lol i think it's not really fair ..

Donating in our server is just for help right ? its your choice ..

so don't expect too much gift if the LHZ cards put it on donate list it will be imbalance .. all donators will be BOOM ! ..

Overpowered . even it's too expensive its very imbalance i think .. its okay on headgears even it's useless but you can use it for fashion if you don't want it you can sell it ..

#22 OFFLINE   Epanco

Epanco

Marin

• Advanced Members
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:RO Fanz & DOTA WCG

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:28 AM

i think.. put 2,3 item that abit strong buff stat or skill that only can got from donation. when the market need the item. all people will donate the item and make the income increase. i think

#23 OFFLINE   Epanco

Epanco

Marin

• Advanced Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:35 AM

sorry for double post. i suggest matias u can put +10Food on list like useable item. converter.that can sell around 1$~5% Put one or two or more fashionable item that usefull like CYCLOPS.Than this u can sell for higher price like 50$~70$??They will buy because that item is fashionable and usefull. i mean other that cyclops and u edit the description.This is the one way like malaysian server ragnarok do. i just suggest if u can think bout it

#24 OFFLINE   Ralphilicious

Ralphilicious

Afrokun

• Advanced Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:40 AM

@epanco @.@ :S

sorry but cnt understand you that much.. but i guess your idea to help is good but the idea itself is not >.<

i know papamatias will comeupwithaniceIdeaaboutthis... and yes no spaces lol

#25 OFFLINE   Dudelove

Dudelove

Poring

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

G-Scarf and G-PIPE put it on!.. hehe :laugh:

#26 OFFLINE   Ralphilicious

Ralphilicious

Afrokun

• Advanced Members
  • 284 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

G-Scarf and G-PIPE put it on!.. hehe :laugh:

OH YEA!

#27 OFFLINE   Epanco

Epanco

Marin

• Advanced Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

@Raph

Example:this server got CYCLOPS and NHP that the option was been changed..so how if matias take 2 or 3 top head,mid,lower gear and edit it..example like VH got nice option..Many people will buy the headgear because nice effect and can be use as fashionable gear..and matias can put sell BOR,+10FOOD etc and sell it around 1$~5$..

#28 OFFLINE   Matias

Matias

- [ This . space . is . not . for . rent ] -

• Admins
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:39 PM

None else got anything to say about this matter? o.O

#29 OFFLINE   Ghee-Buttersnaps

Ghee-Buttersnaps

Srly bro

• Advanced Members
  • 5,350 posts
  • Interests:THEY SEE ME TROLLIN, THEY HATIN, PATROLLIN THEY TRYIN TO CATCH ME RIDIN' DIRTY
  • Honors: Former Global Moderator.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

This.

http://www.dark-ro.n...ost__p__1013208

I'm just going to throw this idea for you guys.

How about making DPs sellable to other players? Just make an NPC for dealing DPs.

- There would be two NPCs, one for players to make buying offers about DP, one for players to make selling offers about DP.
- There would be taxing of DPs/Credits (1-5% whatever seems fit for you)
- When making buying offer ie 1000credits for 100DP, you will be drained 1010credits (if tax 1%, 10credits going away from market)
- When making selling offer ie 100DP for 1000credits, you will be drained 101DP (1DP going away from the market)
- The tax will be cost for making the offer, offers will last 24h (or whatever you want), if your DP doesn't get sold, you get back 100DP but the 1DP tax will still go for the server (this to make people go for real offers, so prices don't get inflated)
- DPs will be sold/bought in sets of 100DP, (when buying 1000DP, you will buy 10x100DP). This enables buying of 100DP even if someone is selling 5000DP (leaving seller with 4900 on the market for other to buy).
- Add good consumables onto the market
* Buffed yggs which have 0.8s-0.9s delay instead of 1s (sell 100DP for 50-100)
* MOT buffing items (100DP for 10-20)
* Assumptio Lv1-5 buffing items (100DP 10-20)
* Rentable requips
- R Valkyrja's Armor [0], all effects it currently has + +80%HP (100-200DP / week)
- R Valkyrja's Manteau [0], all effects it currently has + +4PD (100-200DP / week)

Source of idea (also gives you good picture what I'm talking about):

Posted Image

Good way to stabilize economy would be decent zeny sinks which Force completely lacks (which in the first place got in this huge mess to begin with)

#30 OFFLINE   Optical

Optical

Espada

• Advanced Members
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:-Girls
    -Beer
    -Guitar
    -Protoshop

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:29 AM

We should not include NHP on our donation system coz NHP has been a huge part of pk world in dark :]

+Cyc I agree /ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users